Director Dr. Sharmila Bhende
Dr. Sharmila Harish Bhende.
Critical Care management.
Diploma in Hospital Administration
Medical Director and Consultant Anaesthesiologist
Centre for Joint Replacement Surgery – Laud Clinic Dadar, Mumbai
- MBBS – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences(merit holder from Shivaji University Kolhapur) 1988
- Diploma in Anaesthesia from LTMG Sion Hospital
- Diploma in Hospital Administration from Tata Institute of Social Sciences Deonar in 2009.
- Worked as Anesthetist in LTMGH, Sion Hospital for 1.5 years
- Worked as Anesthetist at Tata Memorial Hospital for 2 year in Critical Care
- Worked as Anesthetist at Bombay Hospital for 1 year in Critical Care
After formal training in Anesthesia She went to United Kingdom in 1993. And worked at Morriston Hospital, UK
In 1998 she returned from UK and started working at Laud Clinic. In 1998 under the guidance of Dr Laud (founder of Laud Clinic) started the specialised centre for Joint Replacement Surgery.
At present Laud Clinic caters to around 14,000 patients on an OPD basis and around 800 patients on an IPD basis.
Actively involved in the running of Shamal Trust a charitable trust which is involved in giving treatment to the underprivileged patients as well as educational help to underprivileged students.
Has been involved in running medical camp for students of Ramnarain Ruia College under the aegis of Alumnus Association of Ruia College.